Our director, Jason Quinn, will be teaching the advanced clinic on Thermal Comfort and Overheating at the South Pacific Passive House Conference. The workshop will cover the impacts of design choices and the ways to fix overheating in high performance homes (i.e. certified passive house).
This is a workshop for Certified Passive House Designers/Consultants/Tradespersons and other experts and is not for beginners. If you don’t use PHPP please don’t sign up.
This year, we tackle the hot topics:
- What is summer comfort and what do all those technical terms mean
- What PHPP can and cannot do
- Solutions – commercial and residential
- Climate bands across the South Pacific – where solutions might fit
- Domestic hot water: what are the options, and how do we account for them
Get tips and tricks from the experts!
Do not miss your chance of talking to world leading experts in the field about topics that are of vital importance for successful Passive House projects!
The Passive House Clinic is scheduled for
Friday, 08 February 2019 – 10:00am – 4:00pm
The day is fully catered for your convenience.
General familiarity with Passive House and PHPP is assumed – the Clinic is not for beginners!
You can register on this link.