Have you purchased the Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) software from PHINZ and got stuck with some aspects of energy modelling using this tool?
PHINZ now has a PHPP support service available. PHINZ has contracted the Sustainable Engineering team to answer questions via email on PHINZ’s behalf. The questions and answers will also be compiled as a FAQ, which will be published on the PHINZ and Sustainable Engineering websites for everyone’s benefit.
Please note the following.
- This is a free service only for people who purchased PHPP from PHINZ.
- Please RTM [read the manual] first! It has most of the answers.
- This is a support email for the PHPP software—not for Excel. There are many excellent online resources for people who need to increase their generic Excel skills.
- This is a support email for PHPP not ECCHO. Please contact NZGBC for questions about ECCHO.
- General Passive House design and certification questions are not in-scope either. The service is just for questions about how to use the PHPP software.
- The service is available only by emailing email@example.com. (Please don’t email the technical team at Sustainable Engineering directly, we will ask you to resend it to the support email address.)
This is a win-win-win situation, we have a LOT of PHPP expertise sitting in our team and we’re happy to have another opportunity to support the Passive House community in New Zealand.