Warm dry and healthy. I think the general public is starting to grasp that this shouldn’t be an optional feature of homes.
“The aim is to help ensure all Kiwi homes are warm – everyone needs to the ability to heat their home – dry – no one should live with toxic mould – and healthy.”
“Across New Zealand 6000 children are admitted to hospital each year because of diseases caused by inadequate housing like rheumatic fever and asthma. I’ve heard stories from locals about their kids being admitted to hospital with respiratory problems because of toxic mould in the whanau home.”
Content by Stuff.